Para Pro Test
Para Pro Test -
Adult Education 21
The ParaPro Assessment measures the skills and knowledge in reading, writing and math possessed by prospective and practicing paraprofessionals. It also measures their ability to apply those skills and knowledge when assisting in classroom instruction. It was designed to satisfy the requirements of the federally legislated No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB). The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), which has replaced NCLB, leaves these requirements in place.
- Test takers have two and a half hours to complete the test.
- The test is for prospective and practicing paraprofessionals.
- The state of Arizona requires a score of 459 to pass the assessment.
- Test subjects include reading, writing and math.
- The test has 90 multiple-choice questions, approximately two-thirds of which focus on basic skills and knowledge. The remaining one-third focus on applying skills in the classroom. All test questions are in English.
Filter Course Sections